Why Study in New Zealand
New Zealand has made big strides in the area of international education in the last few
years. From high quality education to unbeatable lifestyle, this is a wonderful place to
live and learn.
New Zealand is the world's second most peaceful country with all the 8 State-Funded
Universities in the top 3% world university rankings. The country has lower cost of
education and living compared to other study abroad destinations. Flexible entry
requirements and rolling intakes with the possibility of admissions throughout the year
provide greater scope for international students to get admission in New Zealand.
Scholarships are offered to students from over 90 countries and India is one among them.
Fast visa processing, internships, part time job opportunities, post study work visa up to 3
years and an opportunity for permanent residence make New Zealand the perfect study abroad
Here are some of the benefits of Study in >New Zealand:
- • Globally Recognised Universities.
- •Low annual Tuition Fees and Cost of living.
- • New Zealand follows a British Education Model which focuses on quality.
- • Minimal Entry requirements for both Undergraduate and Graduate degrees.
- • A safe and stable country with a nice and simple lifestyle.
- • New Zealand is a beautiful country with breathtaking landscapes, mountains,
lakes, and amazing Bio-diversity.
- • Great opportunities to work while studying.